TeenPreneur BootCamp 2019 – Season 3
Attend iBizPreneur’s TeenPreneur Boot Camp Training for Ages 10 to 18 years on Introduction to Entrepreneurship.
Grab the opportunity now and join the upcoming captivating entrepreneurship journey with promising learning outcomes. It is a practical training boot camp event that would teach design thinking and project management. Attend the 1-week boot camp training on Entrepreneurship. This event covers
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP – Setting up a Small Scale Enterprise
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT – Techniques to succeed in Business
- BRANDING – Learn Target market
- PROGRAMMING – Learn Programming Skills to get your Business Online
- PITCHING – Learn how to pitch to Investors and Potential Customers
- CULINARY SKILLS – Become a professional in preparing Delicious Dishes
- RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES
iBizPreneur TeenPreneur Event Booking 2019
- 9:00 - 9:30
- Daily Recreation Activity for Participants
- 9:30 - 12:00
- Entrepreneurship and Project Management
- Entrepreneurship and Project Management Class that includes practical activities and modules in Branding and Pitching
- 12:00 - 13:30
- Culinary Skills and Programming Skills
- The Culinary Skills Class and Programming Skills Class would be run simultaneously for interested participants to attend one of both.
- 13:30 - 14:00
- Lunch Break : RECESS/PRAYERS
- Lunch Break for Recess and Prayers.
- 14:00 - 16:00
- Programming Skills and Culinary Skills
- The Programming Skills and Culinary Skills Class Class continued.
- 16:00 - 16:15
- Lecture Recap, Closing Prayers